Announcing Our 10th Annual
New York Arts Experience!
April 27 – 30, 2017
UPDATE: The 2017 New York Arts Experience is SOLD OUT.
You may sign up to be on the waiting list to be notified if spots open up.
Please contact the Bloomington Box Office at 952-563-8575.
Join us and see why so many travelers make this trip an annual tradition. Our four fun-filled days in New York include:
- Accomodations at the elegant Marriott Marquis on Times Square in the heart of the theater district;
- Three Broadway shows from great seats. We have yet to select our 2017 shows, but we have a great track record! Our 2016 trip included the multiple Tony Award winners Hamilton, Shuffle Along, and She Loves Me;
- A seminar wiht a Broadway insider just for our group. Past speakers have included a Tony Award voter and Broadway publicist, a theater critic, a Broadway marketing expert, and numerous theater artists;
- A welcome luncheon at Le Rivage restaurant, brunch at the Glass House Tavern, and a third group meal to be announced;
- Time for additional activities of your choice.
Prices per traveler are $2,550 double occupancy / $2,950 single occupancy and include the accomodations, theater tickets, seminar, and meals described above plus Delta Airlines airfare and ground transportation.
Download the complete tour details here!
The reviews are in! Here’s what recent New York Arts Experience Travelers said about the trip:
"I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience because of the great organizing [Artistry did] ahead of time and having two top notch people overseeing our group!"
"We were made to feel welcome to use ‘free time’ as we wished. No one felt guilty about doing their own thing."
"I loved how well organized everything was and thought Kevin and Andrea were wonderful. I felt safe and secure the whole time and loved all three plays—nice selecting!"
"It was the highlight of my year."
"The whole experience was wonderful. There was nothing about the trip I didn’t like."
"I enjoyed experiencing New York without having to arrange details."