Artistry partners with schools, social service organizations, and other nonprofits and businesses to bring high quality arts experiences to people of all ages and backgrounds throughout the region. We tailor all progrmas to meet our partners' needs and learning objectives, and all programs are led by skilled teaching artists who create a supportive environment.
Following are some of the ways we serve groups through partnership programs. To learn more about developing a one-time or ongoing arts experience at the Bloomington Center for the Arts or at your location, please contact Director of Education Leah Hughes at 952-563-8745 or email@example.com.
- Workshops and multiple-session classes for kids, teens, adults, families, and seniors, including populations with special needs
- Backstage, studio, and gallery tours at the Bloomington Center for the Arts
- Access to a final dress rehearsal of one of our theater productions (some restrictions apply)
- Lectures, artist demonstrations, and artist/gallery talks
- Group theater outings with a pre-performance presentation/talk
- Art After School programs at your site or at the Bloomington Center for the Arts
- Artist-in-Residence programs
- "Art Day" field trips to the Bloomington Center for the arts
- Continuing education credits for educators
- Teambuilding workshops for community groups and businesses
- Free family art activities at community events and festivals
- Prviate lessons for groups of five or more (e.g. for homeschooled students)
- Badge-earning activities for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
Artistry offers programs in partnership with the following organizations and entities:
This list includes programs offered within the 12 months preceding July 1, 2015 and may not be comprehensive.