Artistry relies on broad community support to make our programming possible, including contributions from businesses of all sizes. All corporate gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law and are recognized in our annual report. Gifts of $100 or more are also recognized in our printed theater programs.
Great visibility and a variety of other benefits are available for corporate sponsors who support our theater productions, exhibits, and education catalogs at a leadership level. For more information about the following opportunities, please contact Executive Director Andrea Specht at 952-563-8745 or email@example.com.
Sponsor a Theater Program
Production sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Option to host a pre-theater VIP reception in the Inez Greenberg or Atrium art gallery
- 20 complimentary theater tickets for use in connection with the VIP rception or at any other time during the sponsored production
- Corporate logo and sponsor recognition on the postcard promoting the production (13,000 printed), the cover of the theater programs for the production (7,500), and show posters in the Bloomington Center for the Arts during the run of the production
- Half-page sponsor recognition in the theater program for the sponsored production (7,500)
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in all public relations and media efforts related to the sponsored production
Sponsor an Exhibition
Exhibition sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Option to host a VIP reception in the Inez Greenberg Gallery during the sponsored exhibit
- Corporate logo and sponsor recognition on the postcard invitations for the exhibition (1,000 printed)
- Sponsor acknowledgement signage in gallery throughout the exhibition (typically 6-8 weeks)
- 15% discount on the purchase of an artwork from the sponsored exhibition
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship in all public relations and media efforts related to the sponsored exhibition
Sponsor an Education Catalog
Catalog sponsors' logos are included with a prominent acknowledgement on the back cover of the sponsored catalog (6,000 printed).