More than 200 dedicated volunteers make Artistry programs possible. If you have a passion for the arts and time and skills to contribute, please join us! Our volunteers contribute from four to well over 1,500 hours annually, depending on their preferences and the projects we have available. We offer a range of volunteer opportunities tailored to people with diverse interests and talents, from high school students to retirees. Among other things, Artistry volunteers:
- Usher for performances in the Schneider and Black Box theaters
- Work alongside theater professionals to build and paint sets and to stitch and repair costumes (requires specialized experience)
- Work alongside teaching artists to provide free family art activities in a variety of community settings
- Serve as hosts and greeters at art exhibition openings and other special events
- Help in the office with bulk mail projects, filing, and other administrative tasks
- Work with us on other special projects. If you have an idea about how to make a difference, we'd love to hear from you!
Volunteers are placed on an ongoing basis as the need arises. For information about current openings and how to become an Artistry volunteer, please call Sarah Beggs at 952-563-8571 or complete our online volunteer application.
Existing Volunteers: Click here to view and sign up for current opportunities.