Apply to the Gift Shop
Artistry helps support and promote more than 50 artists from Minnesota and surrounding states by offering their unique and beautiful work for sale in our Rose Schneider Gift Shop. Our inventory includes greeting cards, pottery, jewelry, original framed art, and much more.
Artists interested in selling their work in the Rose Schneider Gift Shop are invited to submit a proposal for review by our gift shop panel, which selects artists on an ongoing basis.
- Please email Director of Visual Arts Rachel Daly with the following information:
- Name, address, telephone, e-mail address, and website (if applicable)
- Description of work and a general price list
- A short paragraph about yourself as an artist and why you think your work would be a good fit for the Rose Schneider Gift Shop
- 5-10 images representative of your work. Digital images should be 300dpi, saved in JPEG format, and no larger than 1MB.
- Accepted artists are expected to become members of Artistry. Annual memberships are $40 for individuals and $55 for households.
- Artistry retains a 35% commission on all items sold in the Gift Shop.
- Artists are paid on their consignment sales each month.
- All mediums are welcome, but wall space is very limited.
- Work will be displayed for a minimum of six months. The display period may be extended at Artistry's discretion.